Our corporate services for you:
Key account management
- We manage and coordinate your projects with a central and interdisciplinary approach. You will be assigned a personal contact at BNP Paribas Real Estate as a link between you and our experts.
- Quality is our top priority: We guarantee permanent quality assurance to ensure your satisfaction at all times and promote our continued progress.
- Constant compliance with your processes, guidelines and specifications forms an integral part of our work.
- We establish an individual reporting system tailored to meet your specific requirements.
- Your key account manager is your go-to person for reducing risks, solving problems and supporting and promoting innovative ideas.
- Our full-service package provides you with support in perfectly orienting your property portfolios to meet your corporate goals.
- We develop made-to-measure real estate strategies for both German and international portfolios and properties.
- Our real estate experts use their expertise to provide you with specific portfolio analyses that you can use as a foundation for making well-informed decisions.
- You can also benefit from our innovative tools, which allow us to give you access to comparative key figures as a valuation basis.
- Concentrated yet comprehensive expertise from a central source: We offer you proactive transaction advice on properties that you let, lease or use yourself – across all asset classes.
- Always one step ahead: We keep a constant close eye on the German and European real estate markets to identify trends at an early stage and develop suitable measures for you in response.
- Constant optimisation: Our paramount goal is to continuously optimise your real estate costs.
Workspace & project management
- Analysing your working approach and space
- Determining your future requirements and developing a sustainable utilisation concept
- Developing an individual profile of requirements that factors in your corporate culture, the needs of your employees and space and technology-related requirements
- Change management: Supporting your employees to optimally prepare them for new working styles and a new work environment
- Producing individual design concepts, including the planning of fixtures and fittings
- Individual model plans, sample designs and occupancy concepts
- Representing your interests throughout the entire planning and construction phase
- Monitoring deadlines, costs and quality
- Relocation management (inventory taking, relocation and occupancy planning, obtaining removals services, on-site and post-relocation support)