Working with you to enhance the value of publicly-owned land and property
Implementation of urban policies, ensuring stable values for public property, rationalisation of government property costs, occupation strategies, outsourcing of management, etc. Whether you are a government department, public sector business or a local authority, BNP Paribas Real Estate makes its experience and expertise in the field of public service property available to you.
Our added value
Our experience in major multi-product land development projects: we advise you on your town planning projects and land policy to best leverage your real estate's value.
A comprehensive service range, adapted to suit public sector requirements: land utilisation and development, sale and letting of public sector property, outsourcing and funds creation are just some of the areas on which we work on behalf of public sector organisations in our 6 business lines*.
Our commitment to sustainable development: we include this factor at every stage in the property cycle, from planning and design to operation and maintenance.
Managing and enhancing the value of unbuilt land
- Land development scenarios
- Feasibility studies for planned development projects
- Sector forecasts
Assistance with the development of major projects
- Urban surveys of strategic sites
- Technical support for land development operations
- Development of property schemes, from construction to marketing
Implementing real estate and financial strategies
- Inventory and valuation of your real estate assets
- Assessment of the financial and development potential of each property
- Value enhancement scenarios
- Negotiation of outsourcing agreements
- Creation of property-specific investment funds
Marketing of public-sector properties
- Consultancy on marketing methods (negotiated agreements, invitations to tender, etc.)
- Investor searches
- Support and guidance right up to completion of the transaction
Reorganising and refurbishing real estate assets
- Property refurbishment and renovation
- Site redevelopment
- Improvement recommendations (building work)
- Technical management advice
- Help with environmental standards certification
Operating cost optimisation and rationalisation
- Introduction of management tools specifically for property operations
- Lease management
- Selection and coordination of external service providers
- Rent negotiations
* In Germany we offer services in the areas of Transaction, Consulting, Valuation and Property Management, and on an international level we also offer services in the areas of Investment Management and Property Development.