Optimising the efficiency of your real estate
Growing your business, needing additional premises, mergers and acquisitions and a change in headquarters, asset disposals, the need to move closer to strategic business centres, etc. – these are just some of the events punctuating business life. BNP Paribas Real Estate offers you advice, support and guidance in adapting your real estate strategy to your business needs.
Our added value
Ensuring the efficient occupation of your real estate is the main priority when implementing your strategy: our recommendations are based on in-depth understanding of the strategic requirements of your business.
Rental and property value benchmarking capabilities: our knowledge of current transactions and market prices enables us to identify optimisation and savings opportunities for you.
Combining a strategic, financial and operational approach: these three dimensions are essential to drawing up appropriate recommendations for your real estate decisions.
Serving all types of clients, from SMEs to major corporations: regardless of how large or small your business is, where your properties are located and what business sector you are engaged in, our staff can provide you with support and guidance for all real estate issues.
We cover all real estate sectors: based on your requirements, we can advise you on offices, warehouses and retail outlets.
Corporate Client Solutions: a bespoke service for major clients. A Corporate Client Solutions contact takes overall charge of your requirements, calling on experts within our network and assembling project teams to suit your requirements.
Definition of your real estate strategy
- Analysis of your portfolio and recommendations
- Optimisation of your occupancy rates, consolidation of your sites
- Identification of acquisition and development opportunities and potential investments
- Occupation strategy for landlords or tenants
- Outsourcing strategy/sale and lease back solutions
Support and guidance for your real estate projects
- Site search and selection (land or buildings)
- Support and guidance for completing the transaction/negotiations
- Property refurbishment and renovation
- Management of fitting-out work
Real estate cost optimisation
- Financial modelling, impact analysis, P&L and cash flow statements
- Outsourcing, asset disposal, data room set-up and monitoring
- Adjustment of your real estate costs
- Real estate database management
- Development of monitoring tools
Operational management of your properties
- Technical maintenance
- Service provider coordination and monitoring
- Property management on behalf of the tenant/landlord